Monday, April 6, 2009

Posh and Becks.

I was watching Barrack and Michelle on Sky News getting out of AF1 last week in some European country or other. By the time they were half way down the aircraft steps I had to flick them off the tv. What I saw nearly made me sick; they have become the new Posh and Becks!

This could be funny enough if it wasn't so serious. Right now Barrack Obama has a really unbelievable difficult job to do. I'm not sure he's up to the task, but I won't know until he at least makes a start. But he hasn't started yet and he won't either until he gets rid of Michelle. Now of course I don’t mean get rid of her in that way, but he has to put her back in the box. He has to tell her that celebrity is finished and that it's only proving to be a distraction for him. George Bush was not everybody's cup of tea. But one thing that was absolutely perfect about him was that he had a perfect wife. She was that good at her job that I can hardly even remember her name now. Michelle, I want to completely forget about you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment